- Facebook, Inc. v. ConnectU LLC
(N.D. Cal. 2007)
- Optima Funding, Inc. v. Strang
(Cal. App. 2007)
- Gordon v. Impulse Marketing Group, Inc.
(E.D. Wash. 2007)
- United States v. Kelley
(9th Cir. 2007)
- Free Speech Coalition, Inc. v. Shurtleff
(D. Utah 2007)
- United States v. Cyberheat, Inc.
(D. Ariz. 2007)
- MySpace Inc. v. The Globe.com Inc.
(C.D. Cal. 2007)
- United States v. Twombly
(S.D. Cal. 2007)
- Benson v. Oregon Processing Service, Inc.
(Wash. App. 2007)
- Omega World Travel, Inc. v. Mummagraphics, Inc. (4th Cir. 2006)
- e360 Insight, LLC v. Spamhaus Project (N.D. Ill. 2006)
- Jaynes v. Commonwealth (Va. App. 2006)
- Rossario's Fine Jewelry, Inc. v. Paddock Publications, Inc.
(N.D. Ill. 2006)
- Asis Internet Services v. Optin Global, Inc. (N.D. Cal. 2006)
- Beyond Systems, Inc. v. Kennedy-Western Univ. (D. Md. 2006)
- Hypertouch, Inc. v. Kennedy-Western Univ. (N.D. Cal. 2006)
- Beyond Systems, Inc. v. Keynetics, Inc. (D. Md. 2006)
- Fenn v. Mleads Enterprises, Inc. (Utah 2006)
- MaryCLE, LLC v. First Choice Internet, Inc. (Md. Spec. App. 2006)
- Beyond Systems, Inc. v. Realtime Gaming Holding Co. (Md. 2005)
- White Buffalo Ventures, LLC v. University of Texas at Austin
(5th Cir. 2005)
- Joffe v. Acacia Mortgage Corp. (Ariz. Ct. App. 2005)
- Fenn v. Redmond Venture, Inc. (Utah Ct. App. 2004)
- Optinrealbig.com, LLC v. IronPort Systems, Inc. (N.D. Cal. 2004)
- Gillman v. Sprint Communications Co. (Utah App. 2004)
- Kaufman v. ACS Systems, Inc.
(Cal. App. 2d Dist. 2003)
- Intel Corp. v. Hamidi (Cal. 2003)
- Aronson v. Bright-Teeth Now (Pa. Super. 2003)
- Missouri ex rel. Nixon v. American Blast Fax, Inc. (8th Cir. 2003)
- Verizon Online Services, Inc. v. Ralsky
(E.D. Va. 2002)
- Ferguson v. Friendfinders (Cal. App. 2002)
- State v. Heckel (Wash. 2001)
- Hotmail v. Van$ Money Pie (N.D. Cal. 1998)
- CompuServe v. Cyber Promotions (S.D. Ohio 1997)
- Destination Ventures, Ltd. v. FCC
(9th Cir. 1995)
- Other collections of spam cases:
86% of email addresses posted on websites are used by spammers to send unsolicited emails?
63% of all "Remove me from your list" requests are not honored.
Spam accounted for 80% of all e-mail received in 2004, up from 62% in 2003